2011년 4월 3일 일요일

Busan I'Park, Can they enjoy a renaissance?

Recently many Korean say "Leeds heyday". It means glory days. It derives from English football club Leeds United. Leeds enjoyed a golden age from later 1990s to 2001. This period, Leeds was situated at high rank of English Premier League and went on to the semifinals of UEFA Champoins League in 2000-01 season. But after 2000-01 season, they have been past their prime.

Here is K-League club like Leeds United. the team is Busan I'Park. They have taken part in K-League since 1983. In 1983, (K-League started first season) And they won K-League championship four times(1984, 1987, 1991,1997) with super star Kim Ju-sung, Ha Seok-joo. Especially 1997 season they achieved treble.(K-League, Adidas cup, Hanabank FA Cup)

This period, I'Park was most popular team of K-League. Average 28000 spectator were present at the Guduk stadium(Guduk stadium was home field of I'Park to 2001 season). It's great show that allows for Busan has most popular profassional sports team Lotte Giants.

But in Korean financial crisis, their parent company Daewoo collapsed. after Daewoo collapsed I'Park was accepted Hyundai Development Company in 1999.  After Hyundai Development Company accepted I'Park, super star players move I'Park and they were a sharp downturn. So I Park has been low rank.

Why has I'Park been low rank?

All these days, I'Park has no super star. Because they foster star player to their youyh system. In contrest, most of top ranked club use their youth system for they persistingly foster young star player. And many fans come to their home field for they see new star player. Doing so they can make good rank persistingly.

If so, How can I'Park enjoy a renaissance?

As soon as finished last season. Ahn Ik-soo was appointed new manager of I'Park. He said" Our goal is that makesgood rank. For we make good rank, we stabilize defence line." because defense line of  I'Park is their weak point. If their defense line stabilized, their winning rate raices, and many fans come to their home field.

If I'Park enjoy a renaissance, I'Park foster star player and they make that many fans are present at their home field.

Most of K-League fans want that Buasn I'Park enjoys a renaissance. If I'Park enjoys a renaissance, Korean football system will Upgrade one step.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기